[MLton] mlton.org server

Mon Apr 4 15:01:35 PDT 2011

For what it's worth, GitHub does offer web hosting (for free, no
less): http://pages.github.com. The other criticisms of it do stand
though.

Allura does look like it's a good step up from the current
SourceForge, although IMO the UI still feels a little clumsy in the
same way that the SF UI did to me. Obviously I've not used it for a
real project though, and it does seem quite complete.

I agree with your concerns about self-hosting a Forge install - I
don't see that as a big win over the current state of affairs, I
suspect the amount of maintenance would be similar.

Cheers,
Colin