[MLton] mlton.org server

Adam Goode adam at spicenitz.org
Sat May 14 20:47:01 PDT 2011

One benefit of registering as a non-profit is that you could use the
full Google Apps suite for free. With it you get email and Google
Groups at the @mlton.org domain (and docs, sites, calendar, xmpp,
etc). Without having non-profit status, you are limited to 10 users
and can't create public mailing lists @mlton.org (it has to be at the
generic @googlegroups.com domain, or elsewhere if you don't want to
use Google's mailing list system).

http://www.google.com/apps/intl/en/nonprofit/index.html