[MLton-user] New build-cross-gcc script

Pete Chown 1@234.cx
Sat, 08 Nov 2003 17:38:45 +0000

Anoq of the Sun wrote:

> OK - thanks for the enlightenment :) I also just got a comment from
> Pete Chown saying that nowadays you always get the crtdll.dll version
> when compiling MinGW - which is definately also the flavour I would
> prefer according to what you say.

Yes, I accidentally sent that to you privately not to the list.
Actually I think I got it wrong -- I was talking about the calling
convention whereas I should have been talking about the choice of C
library.  You still get a choice of C library as far as I know.

If you get more trouble it might be worth asking on gcc@gnu.org.  I've
built and used a cross mingw gcc successfully, but I'm a bit fuzzy on
the details.  When it worked I stopped experimenting!

--
Pete