[MLton-user] SSH (and CVS) for Windows guide :)

Brent Fulgham brent.fulgham@xpsystems.com
Mon, 17 Nov 2003 10:57:43 -0800

Please note that TortoiseCVS (http://www.tortoisecvs.org/) is a good option as well (nicely integrated with the Windows shell).  It includes an SSH implementation as well, though you can't get to it independently, so perhaps it is less useful than Anoq's example!)

-Brent