[MLton-user] MLton experimental release 20041018

Matthew Fluet fluet@cs.cornell.edu
Wed, 20 Oct 2004 08:45:09 -0400 (EDT)

> I'd like to try out the new profiling (-profile count), but can't find
> any documentation about it in the profiling section of the on-line
> user manual. Am I looking in the wrong place?

Sort of...  The online docs won't be updated until we make the official
release.  However, the user guide (in both .ps and .html formats) should
be provided with the experimental package.  The default is to install them
in /usr/share/doc/mlton/user-guide.ps.gz and
/usr/share/doc/mlton/user-guide/index.html.