[MLton-user] SWIG (was Re: Unicode support, port from Moscow ML)

Andrei de A. Formiga archimedes_siracusa@yahoo.com
Sun, 2 Jan 2005 20:45:33 -0800 (PST)

--- Stephen Weeks <sweeks@sweeks.com> wrote:
> > By the way, what about SWIG (http://www.swig.org/)
> support? This will
> > add lot's of software! OCaml support it...
>
> I have no objection to someone adding SWIG support.
> It's not on my
> personal todo list, however.  We will be doing our
> annual survey soon,
> so you can express your desires there too.  I will
> consider spending
> some time on any of the most requested items.

   I don't see much use in SWIG support. As far as I
can see, the OCaml support is virtually unused; and
from what I've seen, it's not very practical to use
too. So I wouldn't rate it highly in my wish list for
mlton.

---
[]s, Andrei Formiga