[MLton-user] MinGW? L.A.? etc.

Anoq of the Sun anoq@HardcoreProcessing.com
Mon, 25 Jul 2005 12:30:21 +0200

Hello!

I am currently trying to catch up with not having read this mailing list
for ages (I am at 25th of March 2004 now...), and it is interesting
reading enough that it takes a while :-)  /  :-(

How is the MinGW port doing? (sorry if this question is redundant)

If still not complete, I would be interested in giving it a
serious try again. I have holidays from work this week and I am
working (at least) full time on ML-related stuff until thursday.

I will be going to SIGGRAPH in L.A. - leaving on friday:
http://www.siggraph.org/s2005/  (31th of July - 4th of August)
If anyone is in the vicinity and interested in meeting IRL, we
could arrange something? At SIGGRAPH I will be at courses /
papers sessions all the time...

Cheers
--
http://www.HardcoreProcessing.com