[MLton-user] experimental release 20051109

John Reppy jhr@cs.uchicago.edu
Sun, 13 Nov 2005 08:40:30 -0600

Trying to compile a program with profiling enabled produced the
following error:

<jhr@moby> mlton -profile time -output prt.prof prtsim.mlb
/var/tmp//ccKO2ZxO.s:2047:FATAL:Symbol _MLtonProfile359 already defined.
call to system failed with exit status 1:
gcc -std=gnu99 -c -I/usr/local/lib/mlton/include -O1 -fno-strict-
aliasing -fomit-frame-pointer -w -I/sw/include -o /tmp/fileI9Y1IR.o /
tmp/filexFJ5cY.6.c

Normal compilation of this program works fine (except that the
executable is 20 times
slower than C :().

	- John