[MLton-user] experimental release 20051109

Wesley W. Terpstra wesley@terpstra.ca
Mon, 14 Nov 2005 16:20:29 +0100

On Nov 10, 2005, at 7:56 AM, Stephen Weeks wrote:
> There is a new MLton experimental release, 20051109, available at

As I was just looking at the debian package (planning to rebuild
powerpc),
I noticed two things:

1. the powerpc build worked automatically this time (yay!)
2. the new version is 20051109 and the last is 20041109

Though it is cute that the new version is on the anniversary of the
last,
I think this is a bad idea. It confused me, at least, because I only
look
at the last few digits of a version to see if they are the same.

Besides, broken profiling will necessitate another release anyways,
right?
:-)