[MLton-user] more optimization questions

brian denheyer briand@aracnet.com
Sun, 20 Nov 2005 17:12:23 -0800

Sorry for the delay.

I can't seem to create a profile to give me access.

I keep getting an error : enter your name like that: firstnamelastname

Which is what I think I'm doing - but it keeps not working...

???

Brian