[MLton-user] experimental x86-darwin packages

Matthew Fluet fluet at cs.cornell.edu
Tue Oct 31 07:04:30 PST 2006

The package posted yesterday had executables that expected to find the GMP
dynamic library in /usr/local/lib.  John provided us with a revised
package that has executables that expect to find the GMP dynamic library
in /sw/lib, which is where fink installs the GMP package.  Both packages
can be downloaded from the usual place:
   http://www.mlton.org/Experimental