[MLton-user] ANN: ml-editline v0.1

Dave Herman dherman at ccs.neu.edu
Mon Dec 17 20:21:37 PST 2007

Thanks! I'm still working out some basic kinks (dealing with various
unix signals, mostly, like window resize and sigcont), and compatibility
with various terminals will probably be a constant struggle. But if
people start to find this useful hopefully those will be the kind of
bugs that I can iron out one report at a time.

Re: rlwrap, the reason I did this is that for many programs, requiring
the user to do *any* kind of additional download/installation step is a
non-starter. I'm kind of obsessive about making the installation process
minimal.

Dave