[MLton-user] Announcing SQLite3/SML binding v0.1

Wesley W. Terpstra wesley at terpstra.ca
Sat Feb 17 18:13:29 PST 2007

I've finished writing a binding for SQLite3 to SML. It can be found at
    http://terpstra.ca/sqlite3-sml/sqlite3-sml-0.1.tar.gz
    svn://mlton.org/mltonlib/trunk/ca/terpstra/sqlite3-sml
It covers the entire non-experimental SQLite3 interface and I find it
convenient to use. I've put the glue code (about 90k) into the public
domain to match SQLite3.

The included README, sql.sig, and demo.sml roughly document the API.
I hope this is enough to get people started.

The only caveat is that there is a bug in the current SQLite3 making
custom authorizers unreliable. Either don't use this feature or help
me campaign to get the bug fixed. :-)

Please let me know if you encounter any bugs specific to the binding.