[MLton-user] How ml-yacc works with the "error" token.

Rodrigo Saad digaots at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 06:40:04 PST 2007

Hello,
I am developing a compiler with ml-yacc and i would like to know how
the report errors works.
I don't wanna permit any kind of correction (deletion, insertion, ...)
by the compiler, the only thing i want is that every time the compiler
detects an error, it reports the "statement" where that error occurred
and then it continues parsing as if the discarded token was really a
valid "statement".
I searched over the web and i didn't find anything about the use of
the "error" token by the ml-yacc.
A short example of what i have in mind:
delayTags:      (nil)
              | DELAY delayList    (delayList)
              | DELAY error          (print "Delay declaration error"; (nil))
Any kind of help is appreciated.
Thank you in advance,
Rodrigo