[MLton-user] libgmp issues in cygwin

Petersen, Leaf leaf.petersen at intel.com
Tue Nov 27 10:31:23 PST 2007

Did getting libgmp-devel solve your problem?  If not:

I ran into a similar looking problem upgrading on cygwin that was caused
by the fact that the previous mlton release came packaged with its own
libgmp somewhere in the mlton directory tree that was being found by the
linker in preference to the standard installed cygwin library.  I
believe the location was /usr/lib/mlton/self/ .  If you are upgrading,
you might check that there is not an old copy of libgmp sitting in that
directory.

Cheers,
Leaf