[MLton-user] ANN: ml-editline v0.1

Dave Herman dherman at ccs.neu.edu
Fri Nov 30 12:36:56 PST 2007

I'm happy to announce the first release of ML-editline, a library for
adding command-line editing functionality to MLton applications, akin to
GNU Readline. ML-editline does /not/ link statically to or redistribute
any GPL software, however, and is provided with a permissive MIT license.

The current version just has some basic functionality: history, arrow
keys, simple emacs keybindings (hard-wired), and support for a few of
the major platforms (Windows native console, Cygwin, Linux, MacOS X).
I've hand-tested on a smattering of TERMs including xterm, vt100,
xterm-color, and cygwin.

Feel free to download and try out ML-editline:

     http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/dherman/editline.html

I welcome any and all feedback -- questions, comments, suggestions, or
even offers to contribute! :)

Dave Herman
dherman at ccs.neu.edu