[MLton-user] MLton 20070826 for FreeBSD

Jesper Louis Andersen jesper.louis.andersen at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 08:38:05 PDT 2007

Well, I've been slow at producing them because courses have started (Yes, I
am a student) and I sit with a pretty tight schedule at the moment. I'll try
to get the x86 image up today or tomorrow and the amd64 image after that
(The x86 image is needed for bootstrapping the amd64 image).

The x86 image should be straightforward as you have an older compiler to
boostrap from. The amd64 image is a bit harder (but not much, Matthew Fluet
laid it out in a recent mail to the mlton developers mailing list with me as
a thread initiator).