[MLton-user] Vesa's generics library

Michele Simionato michele.simionato at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 01:54:19 PST 2008

I am trying to write some code that would benefit from Vesa Karvonen's
generics library.
Vesa said to post here, so here I am. I installed mlton and I
performed a checkout
of the svn repository. In the 'generics' subdirectory I found a
promising-looking script name
Test-mlton.sh and I run it; after a while I got a nice "All 41 tests
succeeded." so I was
happy. The issue is that I would like to play with the library from
the REPL and mlton
has no REPL, so I would like to how to use the library from SML/NJ. I don't find
the build instructions so I need some help. Consider that I am pretty
inexperienced
with the CM mechanism. My platform is an Intel Macbook with OS X 10.4.
TIA,

     Michele Simionato