[MLton-user] generics library: getting started?

Dave Herman dherman at ccs.neu.edu
Sat Mar 8 22:01:27 PST 2008

I'm having trouble building the generics library. I've got the latest
svn of mlton and mltonlib, and I got this error:

% ./Test-mlton.sh
+ which mlton
/c/mltonsrc/build/bin/mlton
+ mkdir -p generated
++ cd ../../../..
++ pwd
+ echo 'SML_COMPILER mlton
MLTON_LIB /c/mltonsrc/mltonlib'
+ mlton -mlb-path-map generated/mlb-path-map -prefer-abs-paths true
-show-def-use generated/test.du -output generated/test test.mlb
Error: c:\mltonsrc\mltonlib\com\ssh\generic\unstable\test.mlb 54.0.
   Parse error.
compilation aborted: parseAndElaborate reported errors

Any suggestions? (Is there any other information I can provide to help
identify the issue?)

Thanks,
Dave