[MLton-user] Strange type problem in OS.Process

Dan DuVarney duvarney at reactive-systems.com
Fri Nov 7 11:20:43 PST 2008

Yes, you are correct. The problem originated in some old code and I
incorrectly assumed
that it was legal code. This appears to be difference between SML/NJ and
MLton. In
SML/NJ 100.65, OS.Process.status is an equality type. Thanks for the help.

-Dan

--
Dan DuVarney
Senior Software Engineer         Reactive Systems Inc.