[MLton-user] Compilation fail with "List.removeFirst"

Matthew Fluet matthew.fluet at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 13:32:07 PST 2011

Thanks for this bug report as well.  (And, btw, *excellent* bug
reports!)  This was an issue with the handling of floating-point NAN
constants.  The fix, and some more details are committed:
  http://mlton.org/cgi-bin/viewsvn.cgi?rev=7503&view=rev

You would need to rebuild the compiler to get the fixes.  From your
previous question about libraries, I think you are using amd64-darwin
w/ MacPorts; I can post a build for that platform on
http://mlton.org/Experimental.