[MLton-user] Unable to build a Win64 hosted version of MLton

Wesley W. Terpstra wesley at terpstra.ca
Sat May 7 06:32:18 PDT 2011

I can't reproduce this. I built a 64-bit mlton-compile.exe and dropped it
into lib/mlton and it worked fine for me.

ie:
cd mlton-20100608/mlton
mlton @MLton ram-slop 0.8 -- -target x86_64-w64-mingw32 -verbose 2 mlton.mlb
cp mlton.exe /lib/mlton/mlton-compile.exe

I also ran the regression suite targetting 64-bit from 32-bit and 64-bit
targetting 64-bit. No problems except the expected changes in object and
floating point sizes.

“

> structure Int64 =
>
> struct
>
>     open Int64;
>
>     fun fromInt(x) = Int64.fromLarge(LargeInt.fromInt(x));
>
> end;

Do you have a test case for the problem?