Special Items off the month

Anguslevy.com@earthlink.net Anguslevy.com@earthlink.net
Mon, 28 May 2001 18:55:05

Anguslevy.com

Dear Valued Customer,
                                 Apart from our 25% - 50% off all items. We also have our Special Items off the month, All Items in the Special Items Category as an extra 25% off. So what does that mean for you? That means you'll get 50% - 75% off all selected items in our Special Items Category.
http://www.anguslevy.com/default.asp?S=500&SpecialItem=1

At our Online Discount and Wholesale Shopping, our buyers are constantly searching the country to bring you the hottest deals on top quality name brand products. By utilizing our wholesale direct relationships, we are able to offer one of the most exciting selections of products that you'll find on the Internet... all at unbeatable prices!

Take a look at our new Product Catalog and experience our unique mix of products for yourself. Maybe you'll find that perfect gift, something for the family or just a special treat for yourself. With about 1000 incredible products to choose from you're sure to find just what you're looking for!

http://www.anguelevy.com is an Online Discount and Wholesale Shopping Experience with Brand name Items. All Items are 25%-50% off. Items like Panasonic, Singer, Pioneer, Tiffany reproductions, Impex, Hanes, and Seiko. Also Items we sell are Appliances, Automotive, Bicycles, Camping, Cookware, Electronics, Fishing, Gift Items, Health & Beauty products, Housewares, Hunting, Jewelry, Kid's Apparel Knives, Luggage & Bags, Men's Apparel, Office,
Outdoors, Sporting Goods, Tools, Toys, Watches & Clocks, Women's Apparel.