Cygwin cross compiler

Anoq of the Sun anoq@HardcoreProcessing.com
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 21:30:56 +0100

Stephen Weeks wrote:

> > Could you perhaps make a .tgz with just the sources in these nested
> > directories so that I can just unpack in / or something?
>
> Hmmm.  Can you try rpm2cpio | cpio?  I just tried that and it seemed
> to work fine.

I guess I'm not much of a Unix hacker - all these commands :)

OK - that installed the compiler - now it complains that it's
missing libgmp.so.3. I thought that was part of the compiler?
(and I still see runtime/gmp-4.0.1.tgz in the source).

Maybe that was part of the rpm setup process... should I just try
to install that lib as a .so - or is there something else I should
try instead?

Cheers
--
http://www.HardcoreProcessing.com