[MLton-devel] 20030225 experimental release

Stephen Weeks MLton@mlton.org
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 21:41:42 -0800

I put MLton 20030225 at http://www.mlton.org/experimental.  My current
plan is to do a public release late next week.  I don't know of any
problems that would prevent this.  Please report (or fix) any problems
you see with 20030225, however small.  The only things I know that I
have to do are to update the changelog and the web pages.