[MLton-devel] Compatibility between RedHat 7.2 and 9

Alain Deutsch deutsch@polyspace.com
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 09:24:15 +0200

Stephen Weeks wrote:

>Alain, have you made any progress with this problem?  I am still
>unable to reproduce it.  It is our only outstanding bug and once it is
>resolved we will make our next release.  Thanks.

It turns out that only some of our executables have the problem. So it
is probably because we make some direct access to errno through the FFI.
We may thus consider the problem as closed.