[MLton-devel] Re: [MLton-user] new release of MLton

Stephen Weeks MLton@mlton.org
Sun, 16 Mar 2003 12:40:33 -0800

> Do you have any ideas of whether it would be a good or a bad time right now
> to incorporate the port? (w.r.t. the plans of MLton I mean). Because it
> just might be possible for me to do this within the next month or so :)

Hi Anoq.  I'm glad to hear you're still thinking about the Windows
port.  Now would be a great time incorporate a new port.  Since we've
just done a release, there won't be another for 3-6 months, so that
gives plenty of time for integration.