[MLton] power pc "port"

Matthew Fluet fluet@cs.cornell.edu
Fri, 3 Sep 2004 15:33:11 -0400 (EDT)

> Regression info, the only ones listed are the ones that have failed:
>
> fixed-integer - unhandled subscript exception non-zero exit status

Weird.  fixed-integer isn't doing anything too exotic, although it is
using the non-standard integer sizes.  When a regression fails, usually
the best thing to do is to compile and run it outside the regression
script and try to match up where the output deviates from the .ok file.
Also, you can try compiling with -exn-history true which might tell you
more about where the exception was raised.

> and then we die on the modules test and the script halts, the linker could
> not create a file called modules since a directory exists with that name.

The mlton.cvs.HEAD/regression directory should not have a modules
directory.  Does the Mac OS X  compiler or linker create a modules
directory?