[MLton] mlton.org server

Stephen Weeks sweeks at sweeks.com
Sun Feb 27 11:04:02 PST 2011

I'd like to bring up the topic of handing off the administration of
mlton.org
(mail, web, svn), so I can stop maintaining the current mlton.org server.
 This
is by no means urgent, but I simply do not have time to do a good job of
maintaining the server which is becoming more and more stale.  I'd like to
transfer before the lack of good administration bites us.

Options are to go to another server maintained by someone else, or to use
hosted
solutions for individual services.  I lean toward the latter.  Whatever we
do, I
think it would be good to get something that we believe will work for at
least a
5-year time frame.

Thoughts?  Volunteers?