No subject

Henry Cejtin henry@sourcelight.com
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 00:31:55 -0500

re versionitis
I wasn't using the user guide postscript, just the html.

re the multiplier
Yes, sorry, I meant the multiplier in live * mult = heap size.

re cmcat.sml
Ok,  I  agree  that  if  you  are  going to try to figure out the order, then
requiring SML/NJ makes sense.  I saw some where (I don't remember where) that
you  had  some  makefile  entry  which tried to put a heap in the SML/NJ heap
directory (???/bin/heap or was it ???/bin/.heap in their looney world).  This
seems  quite  bad  to  me.  No one would expect you to modify SML/NJ's world.
Note, it would'nt even work for me since I get rid of the .'s.  I wouldn't do
that.