CVS: scary stuff

Stephen Weeks MLton@sourcelight.com
Sat, 6 Oct 2001 19:32:23 -0700

> I did the
>     cvs admin -kb mlton
> Just  for  my  paranoia,  here  are  all  the  files  that checked out at all
> differently after I did the admin hack:

I took a look at all the changed files, and it looks to me like CVS
deleted the most recent log entry.  This is exactly what I wanted to
happen, since I didn't want them put there in the first place.  The
only problem was with ml.lex, for which CVS had already inserted
several log entries.  I went ahead and deleted the extras, so now all
of the CVS log entries are as they were when we copied the files from
others.