new projects

Stephen Weeks MLton@sourcelight.com
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 11:35:52 -0700

> Any interest in dropping the icfp contification paper into the repository?
> And I would drop my slides in as well.

Seems like a good idea to me.  As to naming conventions, it would be nice to do
something like 01-icfp or icfp-01, but that doesn't work for things that are
still in submission and we don't know where they're gonna end up.  So how about
calling it "contification"?  Anyways, I think you have the latest version.

I guess one problem might be in putting up the reviews, which I always keep
around in my stuff.  But they're anonymous, so maybe it's OK.