new projects

Matthew Fluet fluet@CS.Cornell.EDU
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 16:52:54 -0400 (EDT)

> > > Whoops.  Try the exceptions thing again.  (Permissions still weren't quite
> > > right, but now I think that they are.)
> >
> > Voila.  I successfully created the exceptions project.  I don't have anything to
> > put in there yet, but it's getting near the top of the todo.
>
> Any interest in dropping the icfp contification paper into the repository?
> And I would drop my slides in as well.

Well, screwed that up.  I mistakenly imported my entire papers directory
when I only wanted to import the contification directory.  Two solutions
(1) kill the current contification project and let me re-import
    (is this as simple as having Henry rm -rf the contification directory?)
(2) I can delete all the files and then add the right ones
    (but this leaves a lot of cruff around)