MLton RAM usage

Anoq of the Sun anoq@HardcoreProcessing.com
Tue, 18 Sep 2001 12:40:37 +0200

Anoq of the Sun wrote:
> But now that I'm trying to compile again, it only uses about 430 MB -
> even after removing the "max-heap 450m" flags! So it seems to work now.
> But maybe it's because I did a "make install" with the flags set so
> that it's still floating around somewhere on my machine where I
> just can't find it...

OK - another quick theory... Maybe I had been running something on
my machine just before compiling back when it failed, which caused
the machine to have slightly less memory - which just might not be
enough. Then, when activating the swappartitions it started using
lots of mem. That could have been why...

Cheers
--
http://www.HardcoreProcessing.com