RAM usage...

Anoq of the Sun anoq@HardcoreProcessing.com
Sat, 29 Sep 2001 18:58:41 +0200

Hello!

I know now what happened when the compiler was using 860MB RAM.

It was when compiling the source code with the binary from
the MLton homepage - aparently that was compiled on a machine
with more memory. Right now I do exactly the same and the
same thing happens. And setting max-heap 450m is also
too much (right now at least) - max-heap 430m works :)
Maybe because I've been running the compiler many
times just now - so that less and less memory
is becoming available on my system...

I'm working on getting the crosscompiler to work right now -
I hope I will succeed soon :)

Cheers
--
http://www.HardcoreProcessing.com