CVS is there

Matthew Fluet Matthew Fluet <fluet@CS.Cornell.EDU>
Sat, 29 Sep 2001 11:58:53 -0400 (EDT)

Woo-hoo!  Looks great from here.

> From my connection (through a firewall) it takes about 15  seconds  to  check
> out everything assuming you have nothing.  I'm sure it will be slower for you
> guys, but it shouldn't matter much except in the initial wack.   The  machine
> that  contains  the  repository  is a 500 MHz machine with 256 meg of RAM and
> about 16 gig of disk space free, so we should be ok on that account.  I  back
> up everything on it to tape about once a week.

[fluet@lennon mlton-cvs-main]$ /usr/bin/time cvs -d:ext:fluet@sourcelight.com:/home/henry/usr/mlton/CVS/ROOT co mlton
1.78user 0.90system 0:15.00elapsed 17%CPU (0avgtext+0avgdata 0maxresident)k

[fluet@lennon src]$ /usr/bin/time cvs -q update
Warning: Remote host denied X11 forwarding.
0.20user 0.06system 0:01.76elapsed 14%CPU (0avgtext+0avgdata 0maxresident)k

That looks fine to me.

Check-ins are working fine.  I went ahead and checked-in the fixed
contify.sml, the traceBatch fix for contify.sml, and a few other minor
modifications I had sitting around.