ML Kit 4.1.0 and MLton copyrighted files

Martin Elsman mael@dina.kvl.dk
08 Apr 2002 03:01:25 +0200

Hi Stephen,

I will do what you ask and I should say that I did plan to create some
kind of copyright overview of the different source code pieces in the
ML Kit. I'll also add the copyright lines to each of the files, as you
asked for, although personally, I hate to have these lines
around---notice that the ML Kit files do not contain such lines.

Sorry Stephen, I hope you didn't get the impression that I'm trying to
steel your code ;)

Cheers,

Martin