[MLton-devel] updated copyright notice

Stephen Weeks MLton@mlton.org
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 07:47:00 -0700

> What's the policy for files getting a copyright notice?  I was assuming
> all files, but
>
> grep -L -r "* Copyright (C) 1999-2002 Henry Cejtin, Matthew Fluet, Suresh"
> * | grep -v "CM" | grep -v "CVS"
>
> from src/mlton turns up 99 files (some of which are .cm files and the
> derived front-end files, but over 60 "real" files).  (One of which is
> x86-live-transfer.fun, which is why I came across it.)

They should all have one, except for ones that we copied from other
people (I'm not sure what to do in that case).  I was just lazy and
only added it to the files that already had one from NEC, or to my
library code.  Feel free to correct the problem, but make sure and
don't put our copyright on someone else's code.