[MLton-devel] updated copyright notice

Matthew Fluet Matthew Fluet <fluet@CS.Cornell.EDU>
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 12:05:09 -0400 (EDT)

> > What's the policy for files getting a copyright notice?  I was assuming
> > all files, but
> >
> > grep -L -r "* Copyright (C) 1999-2002 Henry Cejtin, Matthew Fluet, Suresh"
> > * | grep -v "CM" | grep -v "CVS"
> >
> > from src/mlton turns up 99 files (some of which are .cm files and the
> > derived front-end files, but over 60 "real" files).  (One of which is
> > x86-live-transfer.fun, which is why I came across it.)
>
> They should all have one, except for ones that we copied from other
> people (I'm not sure what to do in that case).  I was just lazy and
> only added it to the files that already had one from NEC, or to my
> library code.  Feel free to correct the problem, but make sure and
> don't put our copyright on someone else's code.

O.k.  I'm only going to touch src/mlton, src/mlprof, and src/benchmark; I
assume most stuff under mllex and mlyacc are copyrighted to someone else.

Is anyone messing with the CVS administration files?  I keep getting:

[fluet@lennon mlton]$ cvs commit
cvs server: cannot find pre-commit filter
`/cvsroot/mlton/CVSROOT/syncmail': No such file or directory
cvs server: Pre-commit check failed
cvs [server aborted]: correct above errors first!