[MLton-devel] updated copyright notice

Stephen Weeks MLton@mlton.org
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 09:40:49 -0700

> Is anyone messing with the CVS administration files?  I keep getting:
>
> [fluet@lennon mlton]$ cvs commit
> cvs server: cannot find pre-commit filter
> `/cvsroot/mlton/CVSROOT/syncmail': No such file or directory
> cvs server: Pre-commit check failed
> cvs [server aborted]: correct above errors first!

Whoops.  That's my fault.  Unfortunately, I think I've backed us into
a corner since we can't do any commits to undo the changes.  I've
submitted a support request to sourceforge.  In the meantime, if you
have any ideas ...

I was working on setting up commit emails, and I accidentally put the
commands in loginfo instead of commitinfo, and I also forgot to add
syncmail to checkoutlist.  Hence, checkins always fail.  I've no idea
how to fix the problem other than manual repository cleanup.