[MLton-devel] web page update

Stephen Weeks MLton@mlton.org
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 17:59:26 -0700

> Could I trouble you to add
>   Debian    http://packages.debian.org/mlton/
> to the list in
>   http://www.mlton.org/download.html
> so people have an easier time finding the Debian package?  Mlton is also
> in the recent major debian release, but version 20011006; version
> 20020410 didn't quite make it in under the wire.

An excellent idea.  Done.  It also might be nice to copy the Debian
package for the release to the sourceforge download site, so I can add
a link directly from the download page as I do for the other
packages.  Is that OK with you?

I guess this means you worked around whatever problems you encountered
back in April.  Were there any MLton bugs to fix?

We're about to do a new major release soon, probably in the next few
weeks.  If you'd like to point us to changes that you've made that
you'd like to see make it into our sources (other than the Makefile,
which you mentioned before), please let us know.

Thanks for making the packages.