[MLton-devel] Twelf benchmark

Henry Cejtin henry@sourcelight.com
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 12:37:53 -0600

I saw this when it appeard on the news group and tried to see what the bug
was in SML/NJ that they fixed (to see if it was mine about the tail-recursion
thing) but I couldn't find anything in the release notes except for one
reference to a space leak in CML I think which didn't seem to be related.
Do you have any notion of what they `fixed'?
On an unrelated note, did you hear anything back from Reppy other than the
note about Blume also moving to Chicago?