Win32 port - the GC...

Anoq of the Sun anoq@hardcoreprocessing.com
Fri, 08 Feb 2002 00:16:43 +0100

Stephen Weeks wrote:
> I am starting today to work on the cross-compiler.  I took a look at
> what you have at your web site
>         http://www.HardcoreProcessing.com/pro/mltonwin32/index.html
> and that is clearly not the latest version, since the gc.c file that
> you sent last week is different.  Also, I don't see -stop constprog
> being handled.  Could you post a snapshot of your latest?  Thanks.

Dooh! It was the link that was bad. The version is supposed to be
20020201 but the link was for 20010903. I have updated the link
now - or you can find the file in:
http://www.HardcoreProcessing.com/download/mlton/

I have also worked on the document describing a few things
about the bootstrap process. But I didn't get to finish
it during the weekend. I will just finish what have in my
head on this right now and I will send you a link for the
document of what I have within the next hour.

Cheers
--
http://www.HardcoreProcessing.com