Win32 port - the GC...

Stephen Weeks MLton@sourcelight.com
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 11:51:03 -0800

> > Cool.  I am actually just starting to look into turning our latest
> > internal version into a WinNT/2000 cross-compiler.  So it looks like I
> > will port some/all of your stuff to our internal version and it will
> > make it to the next release.
>
> Please let me know when you need this. It basically compiles now -
> I "just" need to get it to work :)

I am starting today to work on the cross-compiler.  I took a look at
what you have at your web site
	http://www.HardcoreProcessing.com/pro/mltonwin32/index.html
and that is clearly not the latest version, since the gc.c file that
you sent last week is different.  Also, I don't see -stop constprog
being handled.  Could you post a snapshot of your latest?  Thanks.