[MLton-devel] Re: MLton-devel digest, Vol 1 #61 - 6 msgs

Matthew Fluet fluet@CS.Cornell.EDU
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 09:21:40 -0400 (EDT)

> There seems to be a slight regression in the last release. When
> compiling our code, I get the following compilation error:
>
> Error: unbound variable Primitive.IntInf.areSmall
>
> Has this function been moved somewhere else ? Thanks.

If you were explicitly referencing Primitive.IntInf.areSmall in your code,
then you should use MLton.IntInf.areSmall instead.  (The implementation of
areSmall is now expressed as ML word comparisons and not as a primitive;
thus it's no longer in Primitive.)  A few other functions for low level
IntInf manipulations are also exported by MLton.IntInf.