CVS module People

Henry Cejtin henry@sourcelight.com
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 21:22:45 -0600

Let me say at least once more: CVS SUCKS.  God, what a horrible interface.

Ok,  now  that  I  have  that out of my system: I think that I have now added
People as a new CVS `module'.  The only thing in it at the moment is Suresh's
web  page  in  People/suresh.   So  Suresh,  you  can now modify it by `just'
checking out People and then doing a commit.  Note, this won't  automatically
go to the web page, that still requires me to do it by hand because there are
too many company things there.

Tell me if there are any problems with any of the changes.