No subject

Henry Cejtin henry@sourcelight.com
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 21:26:41 -0600

I wanted to make sure that CVS wasn't trying to complain about the removal of
stuff in its repository when I did some manual tweaks, so  I  looked  at  the
logs I keep of it, and I have the following strange entries:

    Bad CVS arguments at Thu Jan 24 16:37:19 2002
    Bad CVS arguments at Thu Jan 24 17:19:34 2002
    Bad CVS arguments at Thu Jan 24 18:59:14 2002
    Bad CVS arguments at Thu Feb 21 15:28:35 2002

These  come  from  my  wrapper  for the shell, which means one of you (or me)
tried to ssh to Sourcelight.com and didn't pass it the arguments

    -c
    cvs server

Any notion what happened?