release -- What's new?

Stephen Weeks MLton@sourcelight.com
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 11:20:31 -0800

I've started working on the next release.  It's still a week out.

I'm working on the "What's new?" section of the website.  Here's my
current list.

    <ul>
      <li>MLton now runs on Cygwin/Windows.
      <li>MLton now supports full length arrays (provided there is
      <li>MLton's runtime system can now use large amounts of memory (up to 4G),
	including more than the available RAM.
      <li>Many command-line switches have been changed to be more regular,
	and some have been removed.
	constants.
      <li>There were several bug fixes for type inference of flexible record
	patterns.
    </ul>

Any corrections or additions?