[MLton-devel] Fwd: C back end for MLton (fwd)

Henry Cejtin henry@sourcelight.com
Tue, 5 Nov 2002 17:15:21 -0600

What?  Any generated C code should use the Int_quot() instead of / since
if the C compiler figures out that something is a constant (which it might
do even though we don't) then it could cause the problem.  At least that
was my thought in talking about it before.
Just because a function isn't marked as inline doesn't mean it won't be
inlined.  Of course if it is in another file (not a .h) then you are safe.