[MLton-devel] Fwd: Re: pretty damn good

Matthew Fluet fluet@CS.Cornell.EDU
Tue, 5 Nov 2002 19:52:44 -0500 (EST)

> > Why not have no flag mean what you are calling `-nop'?  I must be missing
> > something.
>
> I guess we could do that.  Matthew?

Fine with me, and your welcome to try and do it.  But, I spent a little
time looking at the parsing of options and it's kind of a mess.
Particularly since the options to -ccopt will start with "-" which makes
parsing flag options (as distinct from flags) a little difficult.
Likewise, trying to parse a -cc option that has a string argument was
becoming difficult to handle.